Frequently Answered Questions
What does NEXI Industries do?
- We create guitar pedal products that will complement or even improve your guitar play and sound. We created an easy to handle Pedalboard, and a wide range of boutique analog pedals: 14 and counting!
Is there a signal chain on the NEXI Industries Pedalboard?
- Yes, your signal chain is:
What is the best way to implement the NEXI Industries Pedalboard in my effects loop?
- You can use the "in and out" along with your effects loop.
- Effects loop send —> NEXI Pedalboard IN —> NEXI Pedalboard OUT —> Effect Loops return
- And…. If you are using NEXI Industries pedals exclusively, you wouldn't need to move the time effects to the loop. The pedal board makes those adjustments for you. Thus, you can have everything upfront without any problems.
What is the use of the 2 USB outputs?
- Those are USB chargers for your tablet or smartphone. Many players use tablet or smartphone during gig’s or jam-sessions to show (for example) the chords or tabs of a song. It would be quite annoying if the battery of your tablet or smartphone dies while you are performing, hence the USB chargers on the Pedalboard.
Can I use two Solutions pedal boards next to each other?
- Yes, absolutely no problem. In order to use 2 boards together:
- Guitar —> NEXI Industries Pedalboard 1 IN —> NEXI Industries Pedalboard 1 OUT —> NEXI Industries Pedalboard 2 IN —> NEXI Industries Pedalboard 2 OUT —> Guitar Amp
Can I use my own “classic guitar pedals" together with the NEXI Industries Pedalboard?
- Yes!, you can use them:
- A) In front of the board; Guitar —> your “classic guitar pedals”—> NEXI Industries Pedalboard IN —> NEXI Industries Pedalboard OUT —> Guitar Amp
- B) Behind the board: Guitar —> NEXI Industries Pedalboard IN —> NEXI Industries Pedalboard OUT —> your “classic guitar pedals”—> Guitar Amp
What kind of tuners is implemented in the NEXI Industries Pedalboard?
There are 7 tuning modes;
Accuracy: How many 10th of Hz is the tuner accurate?
- Normal (440Hz Chromatic)
- Open D
- Open E
- Open G
- Open A
- Drop D
What kind of Pots does NEXI Industries use?
- The true classic Wah master of all; 100kOhm pots.
What is the Delay time of the NEXI Industries Digital - Analog Delay?
- The Delay time is; Minimal: 35 mS - Max 598 mS
What is True Bypass?
Why is True By-Pass (used in all NEXI Industries Effect pedals) better than non true bypass?
- It is a switching method where, in the bypass/off mode, the signal goes directly from the input through the switch to the output jack with no connection to the circuitry in the box. In effect, it is a straight wire through the box and does not degrade the signal.
- True bypass is designed and used to eliminate the effect of a pedal's input load on the signal... The pedal is completely disconnected when the switch is bypassed / off so the input impedance of the circuit is not relevant! It does not matter if the circuit has a high impedance like a tube amp or is a low impedance transistor load - it is not a factor with true bypass. Use true bypass Effect pedals when you can. Always use good quality cables and go ahead and click your pedals in the Solution pedalboard or “oldschool” chain your pedals together. Then, don't worry any more about it and just start jammin'!
DIDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
Do you have a question for NEXI Industries that is not on this page yet? Ask!
You can use the platform that fits your way of life best:
| FACEBOOK | FACEBOOK MESSSENGER | EMAIL |